Hi! I’m Laura Siess, a clutter-free mom of 3, helping women take back space and reduce stress with the magic of organization since 2017.
There’s no doubt about it, life throws a lot your way.
Getting up when your alarm clock goes off the first time.
Brushing a 4-year-old’s hair after they’ve wrestled an alligator all night (or so it would appear).
Finding your keys.
Being a responsible consumer.
It can all feel like a lot – especially as a busy mom managing a growing family. Pressure to manage all those seemingly little things. Pressure to maintain a clean home. And pressure to care for your family.
As a working mother of 3, I’ve experienced that exact overwhelm of trying to balance work, family, home and time for myself.
In my family’s most chaotic seasons (and with a set of twins, trust me, there are plenty!) I turn time and time again to the one thing that always helps: organization.
Whether it’s tidying a closet, going through a junk drawer or turning an unused corner in our home into a functional, beautiful space, creating physical order creates order in my mind. It’s like taking 3 deep breaths and going for a long walk, only better.
Because when you get organized, you can start spending more time enjoying your home and focusing on the people in it who really matter.
So in 2017, I started blogging to share this simple secret with others:
The things we keep in our home (especially clutter) impact our physical and emotional well-being. Luckily, using the transformative power of organization, you can stop feeling so stressed and make things, well, LESS hard.
So what is I Heart Bins exactly?
I’m here to help lift the weight from your shoulders by sharing ways to improve your home and life through:
- Organization and design tips; how-to guides; and original videos to make life easier, more efficient and eco-friendly.
- Custom products to complement your DIY-organizing projects.
- A pay-it-forward promise where 10% of shop profits are donated to organizations that support women’s initiatives.
New around here?
Check out reader favorites in organization and design tips & how-to’s:
- Free printables – Checklists, templates, and guides that are downloadable, printable – and 100% your inner organizer’s new best friends
- The Best Game Organizing Hack for Family Fun
- DIY Barbie House: Why a Ranch Design is Better for Play
- How-to: Spice Cabinet Organization
- Household Maintenance – How I Stay on Top with 5 Simple Tasks
Shop I Heart Bins’ best sellers:
- Kid’s Memory Kit – Organize your child’s keepsakes with a customized kid’s memory kit.
- Bin Clip Labels – Slip custom labels on the bin or basket of your choice.
- Meal Planner – Make meal planning easy with this 12 month meal planer.
Interested in collaborating?
If you’re looking for help promoting your brand, I’m always on the lookout for functional, durable, and beautiful products to share. The I Heart Bins audience is a perfect fit for products that can be used in innovative and interesting ways to make their lives easier.
I’d especially love to chat about content and promotional opportunities for brands seeking a thought leader on all things organization and design with an established, engaged audience. Contact me for a media kit full of stats and information about I Heart Bins and the services I offer.
Let’s get organized
Whether you’re here for the how-to’s, tips, or products, I’m confident we can create organization magic – habits and systems to support a balanced life – uniquely suited to you.