I heart bins…
…and baskets, and boxes, and canisters, and jars. You get the idea, but you might be wondering why?
Life is hard. Organizing makes it easier.
I started IHB when life was at its hardest. As a working mom of 3 young kids, “balance” seemed more myth than obtainable and my days often left me feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. *cue the tears* Sound familiar?
In my family’s most chaotic seasons (and with a set of twins, trust me, there are plenty!) I turn time and time again to the one thing that always helps: organization.
The things we keep in our home (especially clutter) impact our physical and mental well-being. So whether it’s tidying a closet, going through a junk drawer or turning an unused corner in our home into a functional and beautiful space, creating physical order creates order in my mind. It’s like taking 3 deep breaths and going for a long walk, only better. So in 2017, I started blogging to share this simple secret with others:
When your home is in order, your energy is freed from tidying to focus on the people and passions that matter most.
What matters most to me is family, gummy bears, experiences, consuming responsibly, and lifting up other women (not necessarily in that order). That’s why I’m thrilled to add custom products through the IHB shop and pay-it-forward by donating 10% of shop profits to organizations that support women’s initiatives.
New around here?
Check out reader favorites in organization and design tips & how-to’s:
- Meal Planning Made Easy: 30 Meals in 10 Minutes or Less
- The Best Game Organizing Hack for Family Fun
- DIY Barbie House: Why a Ranch Design is Better for Play
- How-to: Spice Cabinet Organization
- Household Maintenance – How I Stay on Top with 5 Simple Tasks
Shop I Heart Bins’ best sellers:
- Kid’s Memory Kit – Organize your child’s keepsakes with a customized kid’s memory kit.
- Bin Clip Labels – Slip custom labels on the bin or basket of your choice.
- Meal Planner – Make meal planning easy with this 12 month meal planer.
Let’s get organized
Whether you’re here for the how-to’s, tips, or products, I’m confident you’ll heart bins (and the habits and systems to support a balanced life) too.